Friday, July 29, 2005

Such a beautiful morning...

...it is "picture perfect" outside today. It truly does not get any better than this! I got up and brewed a pot of coffee and am thinking about where I want to go and what I want to do. Decisions, Decisions, Decisions !!!
...I made my world famous "Mr. B's Nachos" last night for William and Monica. Their two daughters, Selena and Skylar, also came along. The baby, William Jr., is growing and is so beautiful! He has dark brown hair with one patch of blonde on the left side - very unique and striking. He's gonna be a handsome kid! I showed them all the music video I made from the Art Fair footage I recorded and they couldn't believe that I made the whole thing. I tried uploading the video late last night but the whole "dial-up" thing doesn't work for that. I have to go to Uptown with my laptop for the wireless connection.