Monday, July 11, 2005

Okay, 3:52 a.m now and I can't get back to sleep. Naturally, I am on my laptop and on the web - and blogging. I was drifting off a couple of hours ago, slipping into a Spanish dream, when the door to the apartment building next door slammed violently open and closed. I heard some yelling and the cops pulled up. It was just like the television show "Cops", the female officer had the male offender sitting on the ground while she ran a check on him. When the info came back, he was put in cuffs and thrown into the back of the squad car. It all had to do with a domestic dispute and he was pissed off, screaming out obscenities at the two women who called the police. One of the women lives below me here and it was her daughter's boyfriend who got arrested. It's been
both interesting and annoying to have them as neighbors for the past couple of months and I am sure that I will have a few more stories to write down before the lease on this place expires.